- You are more the pioneer than the settler and could not await to place fuel cells in selected applications in global markets together with our Sales & Marketing and Product Development Team.
- You’re ready to take responsibility for the commercialization of Sunfire Fuel Cells' products in the established off-grid power sectors.
- Our sales strategy is tough but you’ll take it into actions in cooperation with strategic sales and integration partners.
- Performing business development activities at fairs, conferences but mostly via digital channels and social media – that’s daily business for you, BUT you are doing the bit more needed to get the deal closed.
- Flexible and balanced combination of home-office, travel and office time without the need to move to Neubrandenburg – in case you have other plans.
- Diversified and challenging work on an innovative technology with enormous growth potential – you’ll tell your grandchildren later!
- Access to a well-established global network in politics, industry and start ups – we can do it plus we have friends at our side.
- Competitive remuneration package (Contribution to occupational pensions of 20 %, 30 days vacation, flexible working hours)
- Free drinks and a variety of team events
- Attractive scenic environment for relaxing (marina and beach 10 minutes walk) – at least in Neubrandenburg 😉
- You have a technical or business degree with strong interest in business development of innovative technologies – just choose Sunfire’s SOFC.
- You could gain first work experience in Sales & Marketing, Product Management and/or in consulting of at least 3 years, preferably in the energy sector – now leverage to the next level.
- You are able to build and sell technology related business models based on technical, business, regulatory and legal interdependencies – always with a focus on customer benefits and company needs.
- You convince with a hands-on mentality, strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills and autonomous organization: customers, stakeholders and the team.
- You speak fluent English and German (additional languages welcome)
- You are open-minded, curious, and you like to take over responsibility – we all have it in our hands.
If you're looking for a passionate team with focused goals, we'd love to welcome you to Sunfire Fuel Cells.
If you have any questions, please send an email to Andreas Frömmel (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call +49 151 42663142.